Starting September 22, the diving practice schedule is as follows each week:
Coach Kate will provide the divers with guidance in the beginning of the season as to which practices to attend.
The HHAA September calendar is attached below, and can be downloaded.
Regular HHAA practices have been added. Please note that the September practices are by age group. Some of these groupings may change in October, and any changes will be noted. Continue to check the website frequently for updates!
Registration for the 2014 - 2015 season is now open. Please read the following information carefully, before registering your athlete. There are also three documents attached below with additional information.
- All registrations will be completed on-line this year. The links below will take you to Active Network, the portal for HHAA registrations. You will be required to pay in full, using a credit card or e-check, once the registration form is complete.
- There are three separate registration programs:
1. High School Swimmers only.
2. All non-high school athletes (swimmers and/or divers).
Please note that you must choose only one of the programs above for each athlete.
3. USA Swimming: If your swimmer is participating in the USA Swimming program, you must complete a separate registration for them, IN ADDITION TO the regular HHAA registration.
- If you are registering more than one athlete in any program, when you reach the "Review Cart & Check Out" page, next to Order Details is a spot to "Add Another Registration." Please add your additional athletes BEFORE you check out.
- If you are a new HHAA family, and/or not in the Hatboro Horsham School District, you must check those appropriate boxes under "Additional Purchases."
- Registration is first come, first served. Some age groups reach capacity each year. Registration will not be accepted above the capacity limit, but your athlete's name will be added to the wait list in the order received. You will be contacted if additional spaces become available.
- Please remember that we are a parent run organization, and require that all families commit to volunteering at meets. More information will be provided in the future regarding the volunteer commitment.
Registration from August 18 through August 24 is for returning HHAA athletes only. Returning families please remember to register early!
Registration for new in district athletes begins on August 25, and registration for new out of district athletes begins on August 28. If you are new to HHAA, do NOT register for any program before the appropriate date.
HHAA non-high school athletes: http://www.active.com/horsham-pa/water-sports/swimming/hatboro-horsham-aquatic-association-2015-2014
HHAA HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES ONLY: http://www.active.com/horsham-pa/water-sports/swimming-schools/hhaa-2015-high-school-swimmers-only-2014
HHAA USA Swimming Program: http://www.active.com/horsham-pa/water-sports/swimming-schools/hatboro-horsham-usa-swimming-2015-2014
Thanks, and we look forward to a great season with you and your athletes!